Monday, September 13, 2010

Free 30 minutes Internet Time if You CLICK LIKE to this Entry




             This picture reminds me of my childhood,so innocent, playful and .......gullible hehe. My friend just gave candy to this kid (the candy was even mine)  to capture this perfect shot during our trip to Anawangin and now a very promising entry to DIGIPRINT contest in Facebook
              Hmm ok that was too harsh , my friend is far from being a swindler or crook, he's a.....anyway the kid is not gullible, she just has faith. Faith that eludes me ..sometimes..but when it comes back it goes threefold because of the people who showed compassion, kindness and support during my family's trials.. So now I feel like a kid again, with that,I want to share some playtime ..I will give 30 minutes extension if you like
my friend's photo entry.  How?

 1. Log-in to your Facebook Account
2. Like the DIGIPRINT FANPAGE. Here's the link: Click Me

3. Then Like  my friend's entry click this link: : my friend's entry
4. Inform Joseph or me so we can extend your time


The PROMO will start NOW and ends on September 15, 2010 (WEDNESDAY)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Thea! Voting ends tom, Sept. 15, 2010. Please do vote. Thanks!