Friday, September 10, 2010

Ninoy Aquino and Jose Rozal ???



                  A captured moment of history... well at least for my family. I am no way related to Ninoy Aquino except for the fact that he lived in Tarlac but the man standing beside him on this picture .. I'm proud to say is my father-Jose Rozal. Others say just one more vowel we could have been descendants of the late Jose Rizal but I am quite contented of what we have. My father carries his name with pride and dignity and that's his greatest inheritance he gave to me and my brother hmmm next would be the mango farm of course...sweet!

                  FYI, my bro is a junior, so I guess my father despite of his serious persona,  he actually  had a sense of humor, or it is just me poking fun to my brother's name. Their names actually won me lots of friends and got through lots of awkward situations when I dunno what to say. So my surname is Rozal, then I would let others guess my father's name, and then my brother's name-A good icebreaker that never fails to amuse a lot of people. I bet if you're my friend or just someone I tried to please to get me favors , you heard those from me hehe. Might have used that joke hundred times since I was in elementary. I remembered even using that joke when I have to introduce myself infront of the class.Now you know it's an old joke I kept recycling hehe.
                     If you ask me the authenticity of this picture....I couldn't tell you...coz I never had the chance to ask... :-(  A blank page of my father's history .
                     Even if I might never know the story behind this picture Ninoy Aquino (or someone else?) shaking my father's hand ...  it is still a glimpse of his past that I wouldn't mind bragging hehe.
               

No comments: