Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Miss U so MUCH MOMMY


CANDLE Pictures, Images and
Photos


 
Mommy’s b-day coming up
One year after she passed away
So I’m challenging myself now
If I could be brave enough to watch her funeral video coverage
It’s a test if I already moved on, and ready to take other challenges
Hmm like new work perhaps…

So I did
Inserted the dvd on my lappy
Hmm, so the videographer used Adobe Premiere
It’s a good thing that my uncle took care of the videographer
Coz I almost volunteered doing the movie myself
And that would be the worst decision I would have made.
Coz I wouldn’t be able o keep that promise
Couldn’t even open the DVD case when it was first handed to me
Why reminisce with the pain?


So I skipped into some parts..boring..boring
And skipped again, not really playing the DVD continuously
And there now I see myself.. doing the Eulogy
Darn,I look fat, so I skip again
And now I’m crying (ok just teary-eyed with a cache on my voice)
Crap,  I look shit
Skip..skip…skip, finished
Now I can move on…

Or…

Senti Mode muna,kahit ngayon lang for the last time, or……….. let myself magsenti at least once a year? (every mom’s bday), or ……..twice a year ?(mom’s b-day and death anniv) or……… thrice (mom’s B-day, death anniv, Christmas) or ………….four times (mom’s B-day, death anniv, Christmas, my b-day) or…….. many times when I just feel the urge to miss her badly….

      Just like now, missing you so much , coz I just had this freakish incident na , thankfully whew! Natapos din. Thanks to my savior “muaaah” (that’s my heroic kiss to u). Times like this ,i wish ur still here ...oh,well..
Someday I'll understand why but for now I'll just deal with how (how not to get bored? lol). Seriously, I have to start looking for a job. This self-declared hibernation mode is now ending.

And that’s the optimistic side of me speaking….
                                and now I need a hug (and this is me asking for “inuman na!” hehe)







No comments: